CORC is a Collingwood-based Mountain Bike Club for all ages and abilities, offering weekly rides and events to its members. Each ride/event will be followed by “The Social”, which includes food, drink, and fun for all.
Come explore the amazing singletrack in and around Collingwood with a group of people who just want to have fun on bikes. No matter your skill level, you’ll find people to ride with every Thursday night, whether it’s a casual ride at 3-Stage, a fun ‘enduro-style’ course at Highlands, or even a fun gravel ride followed by a meet-up at a local brewery.
Rides Schedule and Locations are posted on the CORC Facebook and Instagram pages, please check them for updates on where Thursday night rides start! (All rides begin at 6:30PM)
All rides to be followed by social gathering.
- Thursday May 17, 6:30 Highlands Nordic (Twoonie Long Loop format)
- Thursday May 24, 6 :30 Highlands Nordic (Enduro format)
- Thursday May 31, 6:30 Three Stage
- Thursday June 7, 6:30 Highlands Nordic
All rides to be followed by social gathering. To participate in the weekly rides, you must be a CORC member (due to insurance and permitting, there will be no one-day sign-ups.)
With a CORC membership, you’ll have access to all of the rides and social events. All proceeds from membership fees will go towards the post-ride social, marking courses and trails for our Thursday night events, and to local trail development.
- Individual Membership: $50 ($20 for kids under 18)
- Family Memberships: $120 (On the registration page, families should register only one primary member and all other family members as additional family members)
Custom CORC gear now available to order! Men’s, Women’s, Groms with multiple jersey and short options by Sugoi. Order here.
Find us on social media: